The Point’s Holiday Food Drive is back for 2019!
Stop by any of our upcoming donation events this December and donate either $1 or a minimum of two canned or non-perishable food items to benefit Operation Food Search and you’ll receive the new limited-edition Rizz Show cartoon window sticker!
Plus, we’ll have a ton of prizes to giveaway like HoHo Show tickets, autographed band merch, Cardinals ticket vouchers, and special Rizz Show items – while supplies last! And, you can enter to win a 4-night all-inclusive trip for two (2) to RIU Caribe in Cancun, Mexico courtesy of Funjet Vacations!
Are you interested in receiving information from Funjet Vacations including exclusive weekly emails full of specials and other travel information? CLICK HERE to sign up!
It’s easy as that…helping feed the hungry once again this December with The Point and Operation Food Search! Find out more about Operation Food Search and check out a list of most needed items and items NOT accepted for donation below.
One (1) Grand Prize – A 4-night all-inclusive trip for two (2) to the RIU Caribe Cancun, Mexico. Trip includes: roundtrip coach non-stop airfare from St. Louis to Cancun for two (2) people, ground transportation to/from airport/ RIU Caribe Cancun; four (4) nights/five (5) days all-inclusive (includes drinks and meals) hotel accommodations at RIU Caribe; and the assistance of a FunJet Representative. ARV: $2,500.00. Winner is responsible for taxes. Winner and guest must be at least 21 years of age or older with a legal US passport. CLICK HERE for complete contest rules.
Check out the full list of upcoming donation events!
- Saturday, December 14th – 11am-1pm RNR Tire Express, 9025 Page Ave, St. Louis, MO 63114
- Monday, December 16th – 6pm-8pm HotShots, 12664 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- Thursday, December 19th – 5pm-7pm Lukas Wine and Spirits, 15678 Manchester Rd, Ellisville, MO 63011
- Friday, December 20th – 3pm-5pm Metro by T-Mobile, 924 Jeffco Blvd, Arnold, MO
- Saturday, December 21st – 9am-11am Dave & Busters, 13857 Riverport Dr, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Going to a Point HoHo Show? On your way OUT of The Pageant or Delmar Hall from any of our upcoming HoHo Shows look for The Point station vehicle and our street team! We’ll be accepting your $1 donation to benefit Operation Food Search, and you can grab one of those highly coveted Rizz Show cartoon window stickers while supplies last AFTER the show.
Operation Food Search distributes more than 35 million dollars worth of food and necessities to 330 community partners in 31 Missouri and Illinois counties and in the city of St. Louis.
Hunger is a serious problem in the bi-state region, but it is solvable. With the help of our partners, volunteers and donors, we’re working together to build a healthy and vibrant region.
Most needed items:
- Light Tuna & Salmon (canned & pouches) & Canned Chicken
- Soup, Chili, Stews with Meat/Beans (a meal in a can)
- Canned fruit (in natural juices)
- Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Paste, Canned Spaghetti Sauces (low sodium)
- Canned beans (low sodium)
- Boxed Meal Kits
- Dried Spices: chili powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning
- Instant Brown Rice, Whole Wheat Pasta, Quick Oats
- Ziplock Bags: Freezer Gallon & Quart Sizes
- Can Openers: Swing-A-Way brand preferred
- Deodorant, Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
Items not accepted:
- Glass containers (due to breakage)
- Expired Items
- Open containers—Partially eaten food
- Junk food, chips, candy, sweets
- Ramen noodles
- Alcoholic beverages & soda
- Juice boxes & juice pouches
- Perishable food