Thank you for your patience, and understanding as we navigate these new circumstances due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Beginning Monday, December 14, 2020, thru January 31, 2021, Hubbard Radio St. Louis will be implementing the following Safety Guidelines:
Prizes can be picked up on Fridays Only between 9am – 4pm at 11647 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
• If you won tickets to a show that’s been CANCELLED, you no longer need to come pick up those tickets as those tickets are now void.
• If your show is POSTPONED, you can wait to come get your tickets until a RESCHEDULED date is announced.
• If your show has announced a new rescheduled date for later in 2020 or in 2021, you’re welcome to come pick up your tickets, as those tickets will be valid for the newly announced date.
We are NOT holding anyone to a 30 day or 90 day rule for pick-up, so you have up until the date of any show (all the way into 2021) to come pick up those tickets at your convenience.
DUE TO COVID-19, AND FOR YOUR SAFETY, FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING. THE ELEVATOR IS LIMITED TO TWO PEOPLE. ONLY THREE PEOPLE WILL BE ALLOWED IN RECEPTION FOYER AT ONE TIME. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
Do you have a recently measured fever (100.4°F or higher), or are feeling feverish?
Do you have any of the following?
A new cough
New shortness of breath
A new sore throat
New muscle aches (other than due to physical activity)
New loss of smell or taste
Have you had close contact with someone with confirmed or suspected active COVID-19?
Again, thank you for your patience & understanding and following our protocols and guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety!
All prizes are available for pick up at our new location at City Place in Creve Coeur – 11647 Olive Boulevard.
- You MUST show a photo I.D. to claim your prize.
- Not sure if your prize is available for pick up? Call 314-983-6000 to find out!
- Effective under new Point contest rules – In order to be eligible to win a prize in any Station contest or sweepstakes, winners may win one minor prize within a 30-day period from any of the following stations: 106.5 The Arch, 101ESPN, New Country 92.3, KSHE 95, or 105.7 The Point. Prizes valued at $598 or less will be deemed minor prizes. Winners may only win a major prize within a 90-day period (3 months) from any of the following stations: 106.5 The Arch, 101ESPN, New Country 92.3, KSHE 95, or 105.7 The Point.
- To see our full, new contest rules click HERE
105.7 the Point (KPNT-FM)
11647 Olive Blvd
St. Louis, MO 63141
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (Closed Saturday and Sunday)
* Please note that the office may close early during inclement weather without notice. Please call 314-983-6000 to verify operating hours.
Program Director: Tommy Mattern
Marketing Director: Matthew Chambers
Creative Director: Drew Patterson
Music Director: Donny Fandango
Sales Manager: Emily Holdinghausen
Digital Brand Manager: Joe Schoenwetter
CONTACT BY PHONE
Contest/Request Lines: 314.624.3833 or 618.398.3833
Business Line: 314.983.6000
CONTACT BY EMAIL
Send your questions to The Point: Ask The Point, click here.
ADVERTISING ON THE POINT
For information about advertising opportunities on 105.7 the Point and 1057thepoint.com, click here.
The Point’s studios and offices are located at 11647 Olive Blvd, in the City Place building on the second floor. The door to our elevators are behind the fountain, between Il Bel Lago and the Cycle Bar.