The exact total is still being finalized, but we are happy to share that this year’s Rizz Show fundraiser total for Maryville University’s Kids Rock Cancer is coming in at over $50,000 raised! We want to thank the following sponsors and friends of the show…
- Together Credit Union for partnering with us on this year’s HalloWEIRDO stickers
- Moritz-Reusch Jewelry for sponsoring this year’s “We Love You Jeff” billboard
- The St. Louis Blues – for helping make sure a portion of the ticket proceeds from Rizz Show Night are going to Kids Rock Cancer
- The Timesuck Podcast and Dan Cummins for organizing their own fundraiser for Kids Rock Cancer in Jeff’s honor and donating that towards our total
- Mountain Top Motor Company for helping raise money at their Fall Festival event earlier this month with King Scott
- ALL of the many amazing companies who sponsored a hat during this year’s “Man Of Many Hats” campaign
And finally THANK YOU to all of the Rizz Show WEIRDOS who supported our efforts in any way over these last few weeks and months! Thanks for helping us raise that money for Kids Rock Cancer in Jeff’s honor.