People are having sex in self-driving cars, apparently – LINK
Google Is Making It Easier for People to Remove Their Nude Search Results (???) – LINK
11% of People Exaggerate Their Height By at Least an Inch – LINK
16 people were injured when a boat exploded at Missouri’s Lake of the Ozarks – LINK
Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t think his cage fight against Elon Musk will happen. On his Threads account, Zuckerberg wrote, “I think we can all agree Elon isn’t serious and it’s time to move on. I offered a real date. [UFC president] Dana White offered to make this a legit competition for charity. Elon won’t confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead.” He added, “If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I’m going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously.” This comes just a few days after Musk said the fight would be live-streamed via X with all proceeds going to charity – LINK
The Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre in St. Louis, Missouri has apologized to fans who had to remove their face paint before last Friday’s Ghost and band, Amon Amarth show – LINK
An unreleased documentary on Ozzfest will have a screening this Friday at L.A.’s David Geffen Theater. The director of ‘Wayne’s World’ Penelope Spheeris’ is behind it. It’s called ‘We Sold Our Souls for Rock n’ Roll’, and features late 90s interviews and live of acts like Slipknot, System of A Down and more – LINK
Tiffany Haddish is producing a docuseries about women who date HOMELESS MEN. She says, quote, “I experienced homelessness myself and found that there was a stigma on it that I don’t think should be there.” – LINK
“Jurassic Park” is returning to theaters in 3D beginning August 25th – LINK
Now she’s done it: Britney Spears went and bought herself a stripper pole – LINK
The previously unreleased Chinese Democracy-era Guns n’ Roses song “Perhaps” didn’t come out on Friday as expected, but it has shown up on TouchTunes machines at bars and other locations around the country. The track came with what’s believed to be the official cover art for the single. – Audio recordings of the jukebox leak have been posted online, but quickly removed by Universal Music. It can be assumed that an official release via streaming services is imminent – LINK
Kingston Rossdale, the 17-year-old son of Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale, was the surprise “debut artist” on Friday at Old Red Tishomingo, the Oklahoma restaurant and performance space owned by his stepfather, Blake Shelton. There’s a video of his performance there on YouTube. Stefani and Shelton also played together there that evening.
Jelly Roll’s Backroad Baptism Tour stopped in Virginia Beach over the weekend. And while there, he paid a visit to the Chesterfield County Jail. He shared stories with the inmates and performed a few songs.
Daughtry have released a new single called “Artificial.”
David Lee Roth has posted another video showing himself practicing his moves with a samurai sword. This time the soundtrack is “Woke Up This Morning” by Alabama 3, better known as the theme song to The Sopranos. The clip he posted in July was set to Queen’s “We Will Rock You.”
AND FINALLY, Time to demolish another list.
This time, it comes from Ultimate Classic Rock. Rock album covers you can go and visit/remake – LINK
- “Surfin’ Safari”, The Beach Boys: Paradise Cove in California
- “Hotel California”, Eagles: The Beverly Hills Hotel in California
- “Houses of the Holy”, Led Zeppelin: Giant’s Causeway in Northern Ireland
- “(What’s the Story) Morning Glory?”, Oasis: Berwick Street in London
- “Wish You Were Here”, Pink Floyd: Warner Brothers Studios in California
- “The Joshua Tree”, U2: You probably thought it was taken at Joshua Tree National Park . . . it was actually taken closer to Death Valley National Park.
- “The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars”, David Bowie: The building is at 23 Heddon Street in London. There’s a plaque there.
- “Black Sabbath”, Black Sabbath: The building on the cover, the Mapledurham Watermill, is located on the River Thames in Oxfordshire, England.
- “Rocky Mountain High”, John Denver: Slaughterhouse Falls on the Rio Grande Trail in Aspen, Colorado
- “Made in Heaven” Queen It’s a statue ofFreddie Mercury at Lake Geneva in Montreux, Switzerland
Today’s birthday girl has been in 216 fine films, including:
– Back Alley Cats 1
– Beaver Ridge
– Brittany Speared
– Caught from Behind 14
– Cheeks 2: Bitter End
– Girls Just Wanna Have Girls 1 & 2
– Nightmare on Porn Street
– Take My Wife, Please
– Sleeping Booty (II)
– And who can forget her role in 1988’s I Found My Thrill On Cheri Hill
Britt Morgan is 60 years old