Rizz News

Home » Rizzuto Show » Rizz News » #RizzNews: Rombach Farms Closing, Woman Destroys $200K of Art for Selfie, Worse Tattoo EVER AND MORE!

#RizzNews: Rombach Farms Closing, Woman Destroys $200K of Art for Selfie, Worse Tattoo EVER AND MORE!


Rombach Farms closes in Chesterfield due to family feud

via St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Rombach Farms and Pumpkin Patch, a popular fall destination in West St. Louis County, is closing after decades in business.

“Due to circumstances beyond our control we are closing,” the company said Saturday via social media. “We were seriously thinking about retiring but now we have no choice. We have to close this year. Thank you all for your support over the years.”

Rombach Farms, a family business at 18639 Olive Street Road, offered anything from hayrides to a country store. Patrons and former employees lamented the news on Saturday, saying it was an end of an era.

Under the description, “feeling depressed,” Rombach Farms tried to explain online:

“There were three Rombach Brothers that owned this farm. There is one surviving aunt here from the previous generation. To make a long story short, one of the inheritees (if there is such a word!) is suing my husband and aunt to sell. Also forbidding us to use his share of the land. This is affecting sooooo many people. It’s very sad. We all know that money, real estate and family = fire in the hole! (In some cases that is).”


Driver in critical condition after car lands on roof of St. Louis home

via KMOV

Fire crews were called to a bizarre scene in St. Louis’ Walnut Park West neighborhood on Sunday, where a car became trapped in the roof of a house.

The incident happened around 1 p.m. in the 5900 block of Lillian. According to the St. Louis Fire Department, no one was in the house at the time of the accident, but one person was trapped inside of the car. 

The St. Louis Fire Department said in a Facebook post that one person was rescued from the vehicle and taken to an area hospital in critical condition. 

Larry Davis witnessed exactly how it unfolded.

“I’ll tell you I’ve never seen anything like that in my life…and I probably won’t ever see it again,” said Davis.

He said it happened just after he got out of church on Sunday morning, which is located at the corner of that intersection. He started going Facebook Live on the scene. 

Davis explained to News 4 that the car was driving at high speed down Mimika Ave.

“The car was going pretty fast, maybe 80-90 mph,” said Davis. 

Once the SUV hit the T-intersection of Mimika Ave. & Lillian Ave., the vehicle drove over the curb, up the small hill or terrace of land in front of the house and launched into the air, landing on the roof of a residential home. 

“He never took his foot off the gas. You could tell, he never took his foot off the gas,” said Davis. 

Davis described the unidentified driver as a male in his 40s. 

“He was just happy to be alive. You could tell he had a couple of broken bones. It was visible, a lot of blood,” said Davis.

The St. Louis Fire Department said the driver was trapped in his car for about an hour before he was extricated. The SUV sat on the roof for another 3 hours, before a towing company pulled it down. 

Neighbors said this is not the first time a vehicle has ended up in this same yard.

“This is the second time it’s happened since I’ve been here for 6 months,” said Angelo Bridges, who lives across the street from the crash. Both he and Davis said the intersection sees reckless driving all the time.  

“People just speeding, not stopping for stop signs,” said Bridges.

“Our church fence has damage from a car accident that happened just a few weeks ago, but I’ve never seen anybody come that fast,” said Davis.

The city placed a fourth stop sign at this intersection after the first crash last month, but since the second one, the neighbors say that’s not enough to prevent the problem. “They need to put some speed bumps or something down,” said Bridges.



Doctors Discover Why a Woman Had Dry Eyes . . . There Were 27 Old Contact Lenses in There


If you wear contact lenses and you’ve ever forgotten to take them out before you fell asleep, you know the feeling of waking up to PAINFULLY dry eyes.  So I’m not sure how this woman could even function.


A 67-year-old woman went to her optometrist in Solihull, England back in November to have cataract surgery, and she told her doctor she had really dry eyes.  And during the exam, the doctor figured out why.


The woman had 27 LOST CONTACTS stuck in her eye socket.


The doctor couldn’t believe it was even possible to have that many lenses stuck behind an eye.  And when she removed all of them, guess what? . . . the woman said she felt a lot better.


A report about this case was just released in the “British Medical Journal”.  And the doctor says it’s a reminder to get regular eye doctor appointments . . . because you never know what they might find. 



Woman Destroys $200K Worth of Art at Gallery by Snapping Selfie

via Daily Mail

This is the excruciating moment a woman is alleged to have destroyed as much as $200,000 worth of art in a Los Angeles gallery. 

CCTV footage shows tourists carefully perusing a room decorated with dozens of rectangular pillars at renowned artist Simon Birch’s exhibit at The 14th Factory.

One woman appears to crouch down next to one of the installations, topped with a crown, when disaster strikes.

The woman appears to lean against one of the structures, sending it toppling into others in a domino effect until they all fall down.

A YouTuber who claims to be a friend of British-born artist Birch, 42, uploaded the video online.

He wrote: This took place at my mate Simon Birch’s art installation in Los Angeles.

‘She accidentally leant on it and the rest is history… $200,000 worth of art destroyed!’

The room the very awkward accident happened in is known as the Hypercaine, one of 14 that art aficionados traverse through during the exhibit.

Birch created the exhibit with the help of 16 interdisciplinary artists from China, Hong Kong, the US, the UK, and Canada, according to arts website Design Milk.

Birch’s project is said to be six years in the making and was supposed to take place in Hong Kong, his permanent place of residence, before he finally settled in an empty warehouse in downtown LA.

Design Milk says: ‘The exhibition takes viewers through 14 different rooms, or parts, to the iconic hero’s story… the journey into another world, the battle, the reward, the ending transformation. 

‘Think about the storylines of Star Wars or Harry Potter and the monumental scenes that define the movies. 

‘Now, imagine you’re the hero of story as you take a walk through each room of The 14th Factory.’

As part of the exhibition Birch, who survived brain cancer, filmed the destruction of his $50,000 Ferrari 308.

He was given six months to live which forced him to re-evaluate his life. Having defeated the disease, he decided to destroy his most valuable possession as part of an ongoing artwork.

[[{“fid”:”516366″,”view_mode”:”wysiwyg”,”fields”:{“format”:”wysiwyg”,”alignment”:””,”media_title[und][0][value]”:””,”media_description[und][0][value]”:””,”media_description[und][0][format]”:”wysiwyg”},”type”:”media”,”field_deltas”:{“1”:{“format”:”wysiwyg”,”alignment”:””,”media_title[und][0][value]”:””,”media_description[und][0][value]”:””,”media_description[und][0][format]”:”wysiwyg”}},”link_text”:null,”attributes”:{“alt”:”Woman Destroys $200,000 Worth of Simon Birch Artwork like a domino Taking Selfie In LA”,”class”:”media-element file-wysiwyg”,”data-delta”:”1″}}]]

An American Airlines Flight Was Just Grounded Over a Passenger’s Terrible Flatulence


You KNOW it’s time to change your diet when your flatulence is bad enough to take down a PLANE.



An American Airlines flight was grounded yesterday afternoon at Raleigh-Durham International Airport in North Carolina after one passenger’s gas was SO BAD that other people on the flight were getting NAUSEA and headaches.  Yes, really.



We don’t have any other details, like where the flight was from or where it was supposed to be going, and I’m betting the guy who was stinking up the place hopes more info NEVER comes out. 



(Charlotte Observer)


Unemployed Teen Dad with Terrifying ‘DEVAST8’ Face Tattoo is Struggling to Find Anyone Who Will Employ Him


via The Sun


19-year-old Mark Cropp got the tattoo a few months ago while drunk on home brewed alcohol with his brother in a New  Zealand prison last year.

He was locked up for pulling a knife on a tourist after trying to sell him fake cannabis.

But now he’s finished his two-year sentence for armed robbery, Mark says the tattoo has impacted his job prospects.


He took to Facebook looking for work, writing on an Auckland-based jobs page: “Hey im keen as to work but have one thing that is stoping me and thats my tattoo on my face[sic],“Keen as on job or work place that will take me on [sic].”

A dejected Mark told the NZ Herald nobody will give him a chance because of the colossal inking – which he insists is not gang-related.

He said: “One employment place said to me: “I wouldn’t employ you with that on you face, I wouldn’t even take a second look at you.

“I’ve had other people that just shrugged and laughed at me.”

But the tattoo was received more positively on Facebook, where users commended Mark for getting his name out there – with some offering make-up tips for covering up the tattoo and others even connecting him to potential employers.

One wrote: “We all do dumb things, but I bet you’re one of the hardest worker’s an employer could ever need!”

And another added: “Goodluck brutha hope someone out there gives you the opportunity, good on you for putting yourself out there! [sic]”