A Woman Is Broken Up with on a Plane, and Completely Loses It – LINK
The Best Valentine’s Day Dates: Movies . . . Escape Rooms . . . and Cooking Classes – LINK
McDonald’s voted second worst place to go on a first date – LINK
Having a Cat in Your Dating Profile Makes You More Attractive – LINK
New Term: Boyfriend Air – LINK
A New Jersey spaghetti restaurant plans to ban kids because of noise and ‘crazy messes – LINK
Scammers Tricked a Guy into Fire-Bombing a Bank – LINK
The Wienermobile’s Catalytic Converter Was Stolen – LINK
Military shoots down another high-altitude object, over Lake Huron, officials say – LINK
Trugoy The Dove from De La Soul has died. He was 54 years old. Whether you know him as Trugoy, Plug 2 or his birthname, David Jude Jolicoeur, the artist made an impact in Hip Hop and entertainment. We don’t know a cause of death, but Trugoy had discussed his diagnosis of congestive heart failure in the past. Trugoy helped form De La Soul and delivered audio and visual classics over the years.
After we thought everyone had moved past the Janet Jackson Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction, the incident reared its head again. According to sources, Janet was scheduled to be honored with a Global Impact Award at last week’s Grammys. Insiders at the Recording Academy told TMZ that plans for the tribute were canceled because CBS is still weird about the Super Bowl situation from 2004 happening on its network. Janet’s schedule wouldn’t allow her to accept the honor at the Black Music Collective’s function, so the live broadcast would have been the only way for Ms. Jackson to be acknowledged. Sources said the network and Janet’s people tried to work out something, but the whole thing was complicated, and the award was scrapped.
Tupac fans will soon get to hear more of the late entertainer. Pac’s official fan page said some unreleased tracks would be included as part of a Greatest Hits album. The site said the tracks “will consist of previously released recordings from the ‘2Pacalypse Now’ period to Pac’s ‘Thug Life’ period with 4 previously unreleased Pre-Death Row tracks.” The songs should be unveiled sometime this year.
Guns N’ Roses have been involved in plenty of wild times, feuds, and controversies over the last 40-plus years. Slash agrees that most of the stuff they did in the early years would have “gotten [them] canceled” today. Slash spoke about all of the shocking stuff he and the rest of the band have done over the years (some of which he divulged in his 2007 memoir, Slash). “I haven’t actually . . . thought about it in that context. I mean, I really, to be honest, I haven’t really thought about all that [scandalous stuff] that much recently. But now that you mention it, most of everything that [Guns N’ Roses] did would’ve gotten us canceled in this day and age. We would not have fared well in this environment, for sure — I mean, on so many different levels. But I mean, a lot of things from back then would not be what you consider acceptable at this moment in time. … I’m just glad that we didn’t have the internet back then!”
After one week out of the top spot, SZA’s SOS returned to number one on the Billboard album chart. SOS has now spent eight non-consecutive weeks at number one. The last woman to spend eight weeks at the top was Taylor Swift with her 2020 Folklore album. The last R&B/Hip-Hop album with at least eight weeks at number one was Drake’s Views which spent 13 non-consecutive weeks on top in 2016.
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ fourth baby has arrived! The actress hinted at the baby news on Instagram Sunday. She shared a photo of herself with Ryan, and his mom, Tammy, at home, noticeably without a baby bump. “Puppy Bowl Sunday 2023🥘 🍲 🥧 been busy,” she wrote. The post also featured photos of their Super Bowl dishes. Her followers left comments in the post that pointed out the absence of a baby bump. “Epic post! For all the reasons!!!” wrote Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld. “Throwing the internet in a friendzy,” added another follower. The couple’s new arrival joins daughters Betty, 3, Inez, 6, and James, 8.
It looks like the fairy tale, blood-drinking romance between Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly might be over.
It all started when Megan posted a video of some items being burned in a fire pit. One of them was an envelope. She captioned it, quote, “You can taste the dishonesty / It’s all over your breath.”
That’s a line from the Beyoncé song “Pray You Catch Me”, which was on her “Lemonade” album. That album was all about Jay-Z cheating on her.
Megan also unfollowed everyone but three people: Timothee Chalamet, Harry Styles, and . . . maybe most importantly, Eminem, who has beef with MGK.
Someone in the comments section said, “He probably got with Sophie.” Megan replied, quote, “Maybe I got with Sophie,” followed by a fire emoji. Sophie is MGK’s guitarist. (You can see a picture of her here.)
Soon after all this insanity, Megan deleted her account altogether.
Megan wasn’t with MGK when he performed at the Sports Illustrated Super Bowl Party on Saturday. But they did attend Drake’s party the night before.
Here’s the Big Question: If they really ARE done, how does Megan take off her engagement ring without INTENSE PAIN?
You may not remember this, but when they got engaged last year, MGK revealed that Megan’s ring had bands that are actually THORNS, so it would HURT if she took it off. He added, quote, “Love is pain!”
Magic Mike’s Last Dance debuted at the top of the weekend box office. The third movie in the series featuring Channing Tatum brought in $8.3 million in ticket sales. Avatar: The Way of Water finished in second place with $6.9 million. A re-release of Titanic landed in third place with a take of $6.4 million. 80 for Brady and Knock at the Cabin round out the top five.
Ryan Shepard, who acted as Eminem’s stunt double in the early 2000s, has died after getting hit while attempting to cross the street. He was 40 years old. His brother Kyle tells TMZ that Ryan died in Washington at the end of January after getting hit by an oncoming pickup truck. Emergency responders rushed him to a hospital, but it was too late. Ryan worked as Eminem’s stunt double and his photo double and stand-in … appearing at the MTV Movie Awards as Eminem’s superhero character, Rap Boy. He also joined Em on the 2002 Anger Management Tour and on his Japan and Europe tour the following year. He later appeared in the D12 video for “Purple Pills” as Eminem’s double. His brother Kyle says Ryan was incredibly intelligent and went on to work at Disney as a mechanical ride engineer, eventually moving to Elon Musk’s SpaceX as a test automation engineer. As of writing, Eminem has yet to address Ryan’s death publicly. He leaves behind his 2 children, a 7-year-old and an 11-year-old.
Coco Austin is taking her talents to OnlyFans. “Yes, I’m on OnlyFans now… You won’t be sorry.. ❤️,” she captioned an Instagram pic on Wednesday. Coco is dressed in a floral-print robe while exposing a glimpse of her behind. The model and Ice T’s better half then prompted her fans to click the link in her bio to see her page. Users can subscribe to see exclusive content from her for only $19.99 a month. “I’m the OG Coco, the one who paved the way for curvy models,” Austin’s OnlyFans bio read. “I’ve continued to Model after 25 years, also along the way, I transcended into acting, TV personality, Author, Entrepreneur, and Boss Babe.” If you were curious about her measurements, she added, “Good things come in small packages. (My measurements are 39DDD, 26, 43) …and I’m barely 5’2.”
Halle Berry attended a charity show for Looking Beyond L.A., a nonprofit dedicated to enriching the lives of children and young adults with special needs.
And this is how the universe rewarded her: On her way up to the podium, Halle FACE-PLANTED . . . hard.
Luckily she wasn’t hurt.
She was pretty embarrassed, but she was able to laugh about it. She even posted the video on Instagram. She said, quote, “Sometimes you bust your ass.”
But she also used it as an opportunity to ask fans to donate to Looking Beyond L.A. So maybe it was worth it.
(No way she did it on purpose though. That fall looked vicious!)
(Entertainment Weekly) Halle Berry (@halleberry) • Instagram photos and videos
Given America’s obsession with true crime, it was only a matter of time before we got to Jared Fogle.
He’s the guy who lost 245 pounds by eating Subway sandwiches and exercising. Subway made him their pitchman in 2000, and he became a cultural icon.
Until that whole child pornography and pedophilia scandal in 2015. That landed him a 15-year sentence in federal prison.
Well, ID made a three-part documentary called “Jared from Subway: Catching a Monster”. It premieres on Monday, March 6th. (Check out the trailer here.)
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have FINALLY found their dream house … TMZ has confirmed they’re in escrow to buy an incredible property in the L.A. area. The mansion is in the Pacific Palisades area of L.A. — a super exclusive neighborhood only for the uber-rich. It’s listed for $34,500,000 … we do not know the agreed-upon price, but it’s a good bet it’s not far off from the listing price. The house was built just last year. The seller calls it a Hamptons-style traditional, with 7 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms. It sits on an acre, which is HUGE for the area. What’s it got inside? a screening room, a gym, pool, wine cellar. it’s also got a health spa. JLo just listed her Bel Air home for $42.5M
And finally some quick crap:
James Gunn denied a rumor that George Clooney is returning as the DC Universe’s new Batman. (Full Story)
Vin Diesel is doing another “Riddick” movie. (Full Story)
Have you ever looked back on a song you used to sing-along to, and realize it’s actually about SEX? Well, thanks to a thread on Reddit, here’s a list of those types of songs:
- “Wannabe”, Spice Girls: “Zig-a-zig-ah is an orgasm, apparently.”
- “Like a Prayer”, Madonna: “I just realized a couple of weeks ago that [it’s] about [oral sex]. Sigh.”
- “Get Lucky”, Daft Punk: “I thought it was about online gambling.”
- “Macarena”, Los del Rio: “It’s about a lady getting with, like, a dozen different guys while her boyfriend is off serving in the military.”
- “Shut Up and Drive”, Rihanna: “Didn’t Disney put this in one of its kids movies? I really thought it was about cars.”
- “Candy Shop”, 50 Cent: “I just thought [he] really liked sweets. Then I realized he was talking about a brothel. And the lollipop he will let them lick doesn’t have sugar in it.”
- “Physical”, Olivia Newton-John: “It seems no one bothered about the lyrics. They saw the music video and thought it was about getting into physical exercise.”
- “Little Red Corvette”, Prince: “I remember thinking, ‘It’d be better if it were about cars.'”
- “Cherry Pie”, Warrant: “I just thought he and the pretty girl in the video really liked pie.”
- “Afternoon Delight”, Starland Vocal Band: “There’s a scene in ‘Glee’where a teacher sings this thinking it’s about having dessert in the afternoon.”
(You can see more at BuzzFeed.com.)
The Best Commercials of Super Bowl 57
- Will Ferrell brings GM’s electric vehicle into different Netflix shows like “Army of the Dead”, “Squid Game”, and “Bridgerton”. He also dresses up as Dustin in the Upside Down from “Stranger Things”.
- Jon Hamm and Brie Larson did an ad for Hellmann’s Mayonnaise where they played on their food-related names: Hamm and Brie . . . while hanging out in Pete Davidson’s fridge.
- Pepsi Zero Sugar had two commercials . . . one with Ben Stiller and one with Steve Martin. They would discuss the craft of acting, then say how good Pepsi Zero Sugar is . . . and challenge us to determine if they’re being sincere, or just acting.
- In case you’re wondering what the E*Trade baby is up to this year . . . he’s the best man (or best BABY) at a wedding for a baby couple.
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul returned as Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from “Breaking Bad” for PopCorners.
- Jennifer Coolidge did a fun ad for e.l.f. Cosmetics where she uses their Power Grip Primer, and it’s so effective she gets stuck to everything. It was written by “White Lotus” creator Mike White.
- Paul Rudd got in his Ant-Man suit to grab a cold, non-alcoholic Heineken 0.0 from the fridge. He reads a note that says “No shrinking and drinking.” It ended with an ad for “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania”, which hits theaters Friday.
- Ben Affleck worked the Dunkin drive-thru in full uniform, with a Boston accent. He’s visited by wife Jennifer Lopez, who asks him for a glazed donut.
- In an ad for Workday,Ozzy Osbourne, Billy Idol, Joan Jett, Paul Stanley, and Gary Clark Jr. scold corporate types for calling each other “rock stars”.
- In his Crown Royal spot, Dave Grohl listed off numerous reasons to thank Canada for, like hockey, Rush, peanut butter, and even the earliest version of football.
- Alicia Silverstone brought back Cher from “Clueless” for Rakuten.
Kansas City Chiefs win second Super Bowl in four years – LINK