A Guy Ate His Roommate’s Entire Key Lime Pie – LINK
The Stepson of a Billionaire Missing on That Titanic Sub Was Hitting on an Instagram Model Yesterday – LINK
Search for the missing Titanic submersible – LINK
Manchester child care director charged after meth found in infant room, police say – LINK
Amazon Prime Day 2023 starts July 11 — here’s what to expect – LINK
If You Point a Laser at a Plane, You Will Get Caught and Sent to Prison – LINK
Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk are sniping at each other online about having a “cage match”, and some people think they really want to fight. It started because Zuckerberg is working on a social media site to rival Twitter.
Kevin Costner’s wife Christine wants $248,000 per month in child support for their three children . . . and she wants him to pay 100% of their expenses, including private school tuition and healthcare expenses. She claims it’s the only way they can live at a standard that the children are used to.
· Sources tell TMZ that Kevin already pays 100% of the kids’ expenses. In addition to the expenses, Kevin has filed legal docs saying he’s willing to kick in an additional $38k per month.
· She says Kevin’s enormous wealth is more than enough to cover things. In the documents, Costner’s 2022 income was listed at $19,517,641, and their family expenses (taxes aside) were $6,645,285. The net income after taxes was $7,595,520.
· Christine filed for divorce in May after 18 years of marriage. New court papers show he called their kids to say their relationship was ending in a Zoom call from a hotel room.
· “After a 24-year relationship, from his hotel room in Las Vegas, Kevin told our three children that we were getting divorced over a 10-minute Zoom call without me present,” she alleged in the court docs.
· Christine is Kevin’s second marriage. They share three children together, Cayden (16), Hayes (14), and daughter Grace (13).
A man was arrested for cleaning himself in Pierce Brosnan’s outdoor shower . . . after pooping on Pierce’s neighbor’s lawn. He was charged with burglary for stealing water.
Jason Biggs and Edwards Desserts announced a limited edition tropical fruit pie. He says he’s “America’s biggest pie lover”, but “not in a weird way.” It’s available online on the 30th, and will include Jason’s autograph.
People are upset with Marvel’s new Disney+ show “Secret Invasion”, because they used A.I. to make the animated title sequence . . . instead of employing actual human artists and animators.
The Weeknd almost got into a Twitter war with Oreos, after they trashed his new show “The Idol”. But he said, quote, “Naw I can’t beef with you Oreo, too many beautiful memories . . . I’m dunking you in some champagne tonight.”
Chris Stapleton has partnered-up with Lucchese Boots. The new collection goes on sale today . . . and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Chris’ Outlaw State of Mind charity.
· Princess Peach will be taking center stage in her very own Switch game!
· During the Nintendo Direct event on Wednesday, the company announced the new Princess Peach game!
· It doesn’t have a name yet, and they didn’t reveal much.
· However, it looks like a 2D side-scrolling platformer where Peach gets her powers by changing her outfits — as seen towards the end of the trailer.
· This is the first game since Super Princess Peach on the DS in 2005, where Peach has played the starring role.
· See Nintendo teases Princess Peach’s solo adventure in video below
Today’s birthday girl has been in 117 fine films, including:
– 18 and Easy 2
– Big White Ass
– Honey Buns
– Hot Showers 11
– Porn-o-rama 1
– Toe Jam 4
– And who can forget her role in 2003’s I’ve Never Done That Before 13
Cherry Lane is 39 years old.