#FOODNews: The 10 Best-Selling Ben & Jerry’s Flavors From 2017
The 10 Best-Selling Ben & Jerry’s Flavors From 2017
You’re not the only person who leaned on ice cream to get through 2017. Ben & Jerry’s just released their 10 best-selling flavors from last year, and clearly, no one looked at their “lighter” options. Here’s the list . . .
1. Half Baked . . . which is a combo of their Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice creams.
2. Cherry Garcia.
3. The Tonight Dough . . . which is caramel and chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookie swirls and chunks of cookie dough.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
5. Chocolate Fudge Brownie.
6. Americone Dream . . . which is vanilla with pieces of waffle cone covered in fudge and a caramel swirl.
7. Phish Food . . . which is chocolate with marshmallow, caramel, and fudge fish.
8. Chunky Monkey . . . which is banana with fudge chunks and walnuts.
9. Strawberry Cheesecake.
10. Salted Caramel Core . . . which is sweet cream ice cream with pieces of blondies and a core in the center made of salted caramel.
via Brand Eating