AITA for firing my babysitter for getting drunk on the job UPDATED – LINK
A guy in Pennsylvania did a ton of mushrooms, and forced his way into homes asking for help . . . because he thought he’d been shot. (Full Story)
ASICS – There’s a Poem That’s Engineered to Put You in a Better Mood . . . Will This Work on You? – LINK
Did a Guy’s Girlfriend Really Get “Kevin” Tattooed on Her Forehead? – LINK
People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2023 is Patrick Dempsey. In his heyday, the former Grey’s Anatomy star was dubbed “McDreamy.” – LINK
People are talking about Zac Efron’s face, forgetting that this dude shattered his jaw recently. Comments online like “What happened to his face?!”, “Damn, his face doesn’t even move now” and “His face is so huge now!” have come about after an Entertainment Weekly On Camera Interview about his upcoming movie, ‘The Iron Claw’ – LINK
Andy Cohen is lobbying CNN for libations. Last year, the network banned any correspondents, besides Cohen and Anderson Cooper, from drinking on the New Year’s Eve broadcast – LINK
Peanuts fans rejoice. The upcoming computer-animated movie will take Charlie Brown, Snoopy, and the gang on “an epic adventure to the Big City, learning the true meaning of friendship, while meeting some surprising new friends along the way.” – LINK
‘Tiger King’ star Doc Antle pleaded guilty to money laundering and federal conspiracy on Monday – LINK
Metallica say that their two shows at The Dome in St. Louis November 3rd and 5th racked up over 100,000 tickets sold, which set a new record for tickets sold for any event at the venue.
The Killers will release the second greatest-hits album called Rebel Diamonds on December 8th. It will feature 20 songs to mark the 20 years they’ve been releasing music and will be available as a single CD, in a two-LP set and as a limited-edition four-record set that spins at 45 rpm.
The Rebel Diamonds track listing:
- “Jenny Was a Friend of Mine”
- “Mr. Brightside”
- “All These Things That I’ve Done”
- “Somebody Told Me”
- “When You Were Young”
- “Read My Mind”
- “A Dustland Fairytale”
- “Be Still”
- “The Man”
- “My Own Soul’s Warning”
- “Dying Breed”
- “Pressure Machine”
- “Quiet Town”
- “Your Side of Town”
ON TV TONIGHT!
- Jimmy Fallon has John Oliver, comedian Matt Rife, music by Black Pumas
- Jimmy Kimmel has music by Jelly Roll
- Seth Meyers has Leslie Jones, Judd Apatow,
- “The Third Republican Presidential Primary Debate”at 7pm on NBC. The five candidates appearing are Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Vivek Ramaswamy, Tim Scott, and Chris Christie. Trump is skipping it again.
- “The 57th Annual CMA Awards” on ABC. The performers include Chris Stapleton, Lainey Wilson, the War and Treaty, Luke Bryan, Kelsea Ballerini, and a Jimmy Buffett tribute from Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Mac McAnally, and the Zac Brown Band. (Nominees)
Fixer Upper: The Hotel (MAX – series premiere)
The third season finale of “The Morning Show” on Apple TV+.
AVClub.com put together a list of the 25 best cover songs of all time.
Here are the Top 10:
- “All Along the Watchtower” by Jimi Hendrix. Originally by Bob Dylan.
- “Nothing Compares 2 U” by Sinead O’Connor. Originally by Prince.
- “Louie Louie” by the Kingsmen. Originally by Richard Berry.
- “(What’s So Funny ‘Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding” by Elvis Costello and the Attractions. Originally by Nick Lowe and his band Brinsley Schwarz.
- “Respect” by Aretha Franklin. Originally by Otis Redding.
- “Without You” by Harry Nilsson. Originally by Badfinger.
- “Walk This Way” by Run-DMC. Originally by Aerosmith.
- “Valerie” by Mark Ronson and Amy Winehouse. Originally by The Zutons
- “Me and Bobby McGee” by Janis Joplin. Originally by Kris Kristofferson.
- “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction” by Devo. Originally by the Rolling Stones.
Today’s birthday girl has been in 394 fine films, including:
– All Dongs Go to Heaven
– Battle of the Hogtied Maids
– Be My Bitch 3
– Big Booty Neighbors
– The Big Butt Theory
– Enema Reform School
– The House of Ass 8
– Three’s Humpany
– And who can forget her role in 2008’s The Texas Vibrator Massacre
Roxy DeVille is 41 years old.
The Blues missed a ton of chances and lost to the Jets 5-2. The loss ended the Blues’ brief two-game win streak and was their second loss to Winnipeg early in the season. Robert Thomas and Brayden Schenn were the goal-scorers for St. Louis, as Thomas extended his goal streak to a career-high four games. Jordan Binnington made 31 saves. Missed chances critical as Blues lose to Jets, 5-2 – LINK
So Craig Counsell is a local hero in Milwaukee. Now he just signed a record-breaking contract to manage the Chicago Cubs. So to say emotions are running high in Milwaukee over this is an understatement and heres some more evidence of that. Check out the picture. The sign outside Craig Counsell Park in Whitefish Bay was vandalized with spray paint. Formerly known as Water Tower Park, village leaders renamed it after the Milwaukee Brewers manager and Whitefish Bay native in 2012. It is home to the village’s Little League teams. It now says ASS park. Home of the Whitefish Bay Little League