A new study shows that men with longer noses really do have bigger penises – LINK
The Sexiest Number of Shirt Buttons to Be Undone Is . . . Two – LINK
Crew member on Titan’s mothership filmed moment craft began its doomed descent to Titanic wreck in selfie footage the 22-year-old photographer posted on TikTok unaware of the horrors to come – LINK
Tourist caught ‘carving girlfriend’s name’ into Rome’s Colosseum with keys – LINK
It only took more than two decades, but Korn is collaborating with Adidas, well after the band released the song ‘A.D.I.D.A.S’ back in 1997 (LINK)
Axl Rose and Slash hanging inside a Norwegian studio has fans excited over the possibility of new music from the band (LINK)
Dave Grohl has often been called the hardest working man in music — and sometimes even in showbiz — and he lived up to that nickname this weekend at England’s Glastonbury festival.
Tony Iommi says Black Sabbath was offered a spot at the Power Trip festival, October 6th to the 8th in Indio, California, but he turned it down because of Ozzy Osbourne’s health only to find out Ozzy had agreed to do it with his own band. The festival also includes AC/DC, Guns n’ Roses, Iron Maiden, Tool and Metallica.
Slipknot will release the two-record set Live at MSG on August 18th. It was recorded February 5th, 2009 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The set will mark the 15th anniversary of the band’s fourth studio album, All Hope Is Gone.
Congratulations to Jon Hamm, who was married over the weekend. Breaking all of our hearts in St. Louis. The actor wed his “Mad Men” co-star Anna Osceola on Saturday at Anderson Canyon in Big Sur, Calif. — where they filmed Mad Men’s 2015 series finale (LINK)
Maury Povich, who was famous for announcing the results of paternity tests on his show with his catchphrase “You are NOT the father” is now selling a DNA paternity test that can be done anywhere (LINK)
‘Wheel of Fortune’ co-star Vanna White is making plays given host Pat Sajak’s upcoming retirement (LINK)
On Sunday morning, YouTuber MrBeast tweeted that he was invited to ride the Titan (LINK)
Elvis Presley’s autographed Bible is on sale for $95,000. (Autographed by Elvis. Not, you know, God or Jesus or anybody who’s actually in it.)
There’s nothing like a good plot twist, right? Well, here . . . supposedly . . . are the 10 wildest in movie history (LINK)
- “Psycho”, 1960. This one has TWO: First, Janet Leigh DIES a third of the way through the movie, even though she’s the lead character up until then. Second, Mrs. Bates doesn’t exist. Norman has multiple personality disorder.
- “Planet of the Apes”, 1968. It’s not another planet . . . it’s Earth in the distant future.
- The Italian murder mystery “Deep Red”, 1975. The killer was basically hiding in plain sight the whole time. In fact, she’s even glimpsed in a mirror early in the film, but you don’t realize it until the end.
- “Sleepaway Camp”, 1983. The killer is actually quiet camper Angela. Oh, and she’s not a “she” at all. “She” is a boy who was raised as a girl by her crazy aunt.
- “The Usual Suspects”, 1995. Here’s a phrase that’s taken on new meaning in the past 28 years: Kevin Spacey did it.
- “Primal Fear”, 1996. Edward Norton’s character FAKED having multiple personalities to avoid a murder conviction.
- “Fight Club”, 1999. Brad Pitt’s Tyler Durden character doesn’t actually exist . . . he’s just in the head of Edward Norton’s character.
- “The Sixth Sense”, 1999. Bruce Willis was dead almost the entire movie, he just didn’t know it.
- “The Others”, 2001. Nicole Kidman and her kids were dead the ENTIRE movie, they just didn’t know it.
10. “Mulholland Drive”, 2001. A David Lynch flick. It would probably take me all morning to properly contextualize the twist. Just watch it if you’re curious.
Today’s birthday girl has been in 81 fine films, including:
– Attention Whores 5
– Four on the Whore 1
– Hogtied and Gagged 2
– Irritable Bowel Syndrome 2
– Liquid Gold 12
– The Pantyhose Factory 7
– Random Acts of Pornography 2
– And who can forget her role in 2005’s Tails From The Darkside
Amber Wild is 41 years old
Jordan Hicks closed out a 7-5 victory Sunday at London Stadium to deliver a split in the London Series and make the Cardinals the first host team to win a regular-season game in the United Kingdom. They got kinda smashed on Saturday. Jake Woodford’s pitched 2 1/3 scoreless innings. The Cardinals committed two errors and allowed four runs in the first inning but steadily rallied while Woodford bought some time. Willson Contreras had four hits, and Jordan Walker tied the game and extended his hitting streak to 15 games. Adam Wainwright said the first game was his “to wear” after allowing seven runs on 11 hits and failing to get a 10th out. Tally-ho! Jordan Hicks saves Cardinals comeback, takes home London Series split (LINK)
St. Louis CITY SC defeated San Jose Earthquakes 2-1 on Saturday at PayPal Park. Sam Adeniran put CITY SC in the lead heading into halftime after heading home Rasmus Alm’s corner kick in the 41st minute. Jamiro Monteiro found the equalizer two minutes into the second half for the Earthquakes, but Adeniran converted the game winning penalty in the 58th minute to give CITY the three points. CITY SC sits at the top of the MLS Western Conference with 32 points after 19 games. After a historic 5-0-0 start to the season, St. Louis CITY SC became the first Western Conference team this season and the second-fastest MLS expansion team ever to record 10 wins.
St. Louis native Becky Sauerbrunn, a homegrown superstar won’t be able to play in this summer’s Women’s World Cup due to a foot injury. For the past four World Cups, St. Louis girls got to follow one of their own. Current Maryville U. women’s soccer coach Lori Chalupny (Nerinx Hall) was on the U.S. teams in 2007 and 2015, while Sauerbrunn played in 2011, 2015 and 2019. The team won it all in 2015 and 2019. So that will end the streak of having a STL gal on the team for a World Cup. The tournament begins on July 20 and ends on Aug. 20 in Australia and New Zealand.
The New York Yankees star Aaron Judge admitted Saturday he actually tore a ligament after he crashed through a wall at Dodger Stadium on June 4. The team originally called the injury a sprain and placed Judge on the injured list two days later on June 6. Judge added that he still has pain in his foot when he walks and didn’t know when he would play again this season. Yankees manager Aaron Boone also refused to give a timeline but said he expects Judge to return this season. Aaron Judge reveals he tore a ligament in his toe, Yankees hopeful he returns in 2023 (LINK)