POINTFEST VENUE POLICES
Permitted Items for Pointfest
Small personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Professional cameras with detachable lenses are not allowed. Audio/Video recorders are not allowed.
You are allowed to bring in food for personal consumption as long as it fits in a one gallon ziplock bag or a small (six-pack sized) collapsible soft-sided cooler. (No hard coolers of any kind are allowed). We require the patron to show the bag and its contents to a member of our staff when entering the facility, and all items allowed in are at the staff member’s discretion. You are also allowed to bring one (1) gallon-size factory sealed plastic water bottle.
Strollers and baby carriers are allowed. Umbrella style strollers are allowed in reserved seating All other strollers and carriers are only allowed in the lawn. If a regular size stroller or carrier is brought into the venue, and the patron has reserved seating, they will be required to check it in at the gates.
Insect repellents are allowed in the venue. Aerosol’s, pump-sprays, lotions and towlettes are fine.
Bags no larger than 14”x11”x6”
Prohibited Items for Pointfest
- bags larger than 14”x11”x6”
- lawn chairs of any kind
- tablets of any kind (smart phones are allowed)
- wallet chains or clothing with chains
- spiked jewelry or clothing
- Weapons of any kind
- alcohol and/or controlled substances
- glass, metal, cans, cups all regardless of contents
- any plastic bottle besides water
- fireworks, frisbees, pets, laser pens/pointers, banners/signs with sticks
- Any other item that may pose a threat to other guests, amphitheater staff, or performers
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Box Office Hours:
The Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre Box Office is currently ONLY open on concert days. CLICK HERE for the upcoming summer 2021 schedule!
Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre is located at:
14141 Riverport Drive
Maryland Heights, MO