Chester Bennington leaves entire estate to widow and six children
Photo by Kevin Winter | Getty Images
Late Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has left his entire estate to his widow and his six children. Bennington’s will left his retirement account to Talinda Bennington and divided the remaining assets among his six kids through the Chester And Talinda Bennington Family Trust. The trust was created in 2007 and amended in 2009, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
Bennington had three children with Talinda and three children from previous relationships. Talinda was also named the executor of her late husband’s will and was left in control of his musical works and all related rights to them.
- As previously reported, Chester requested his six children to visit each other after his death, even dedicating a fund for them to use for trips.
- Bennington committed suicide on July 20th at the age of 41 and was buried in a private funeral service on July 29th near his home in Palos Verdes, California.
- Linkin Park will stage a tribute concert to the band’s late frontman on Friday night (October 27th) at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles. The event will be live streamed for free at youtube.com/linkinpark at 10:45 p.m. ET and 7:45 p.m. PT. The performance will see Linkin Park return to the stage for the first time since Bennington’s death.
- Scheduled to appear and perform at the show are members of Korn, Bring Me The Horizon, Avenged Sevenfold, System Of A Down, Blink-182 and more.
- Proceeds from the concert, which is being billed as Linkin Park And Friends Celebrate Life In Honor Of Chester Bennington, will go to Music For Relief’s One More Light Fund in memory of Bennington.
READ: Check out TMZ for more on this story
CHECK IT OUT: Blink-182’s Travis Barker and Shavo Odadjian from System Of A Down have posted photos online of their rehearsals for the Bennington tribute concert
— Travis Barker (@travisbarker) October 25, 2017