Jeff Burton was diagnosed with prostate cancer in March 2021. During the course of six chemo treatments, he’s expecting a full recovery, but not before the loss of a full head of hair! Burton has turned his challenge into something GOOD for one of our favorite charitable partners, Kids Rock Cancer.
Every week, during Burton’s hair sabbatical, he’ll wear a hat for a local business that is making a donation to Kids Rock Cancer.
Jeff Burton’s “Man Of Many Hats” campaign will be coming to a close at the end of October – and a big congrats to Jeff for all the money he’s already raised these past several months! But for these four weeks in October – all FIVE heads of The Rizzuto Show are now open for hat sponsorship! If you have a company who wants to have ANY of the members of The Rizzuto Show wear your hat for a week sometime this October hit us up!
Donation total: $22,395
Have a business that is interested in sponsoring any of the five heads from The Rizzuto Show by making a donation? Email AskThePoint@1057thepoint.com for more details.
Check out the “Men Of Many Hats” gallery below and support these businesses that are helping our friends at Kids Rock Cancer!
- Week 28: Spot Content Studio (Burton)
- Week 28: CarShield (Rizz)
- Week 28: Chaney Windows and Doors (Moon)
- Week 27: SmartMouth (Burton)
- Week 27: BrightHouse Plumbing (Patrico)
- Week 27: Chaney Windows and Doors (Moon)
- Week 26: 573 Hydro
- Week 25: Evergreen Property Inspectors
- Week 24: 19 Crimes
- Week 23: Premier Custom Fab
- Week 22: Woods Basement Systems
- Week 21: Rock Solid Creations
- Week 20: Gateway Helicopter Tours
- Week 19: Legends Never Die Inc.
- Week 18: Homeyer Precision Manufacturing
- Week 17: Kennedy Painting Interior & Exterior
- Week 16: Knipp Roofing & Exteriors, Inc. in Belleville, IL
- Week 15: Casamigos premium Tequilas & Mezcal
- Week 14: Haefner Law Office
- Week 13: Team Rizz
- Week 12: Together Credit Union
- Week 11: Melissa Langenhorst creator of the Lucy Goosey and Friends series of books
- Week 10: St. Louis Estate Sales
- Week 9: Waste Connections
- Week 8: So Natural Permanent Cosmetics
- Week 7: B Line Stuff
- Week 6: Dobbs Tire & Auto Centers
- Week 5: Dobbs Tire & Auto Centers
- Week 4: Victory Men’s Health
- Week 3: Four Brothers Mead
- Week 2: Window Nation
- Week 1: Window Nation