Join Team Rizz for PurpleStride
benefiting the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
September 27 @ 12:00 am - 11:59 pm @
Join TEAM RIZZ for this year’s virtual PurpleStride!
We may not be able to have a big group event this year…but don’t let that stop you from joining The Rizzuto Show, hundreds of your fellow Weirdos, and Team Captain All-State Agent Tracie Bibb for a virtual PurpleStride 5K walk or run the last weekend of September.
Sign up for the team, raise some money to support the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network of St. Louis, and you’ll receive the special new additions for this year’s team members while supplies last – a Rizz Show Race Bib signed by the guys, a Team Rizz “Eagle Call” t-shirt, and your very own Rizzuto Show team participation medal!
Proceeds from PurpleStride benefit funding that advances research, supports patients and loved ones, and creates hope and awareness through the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.
Brought to you by MORITZ REUSCH JEWELRY…the exclusive jeweler of The Rizzuto Show…visit ninjabling.com and by All-State Agent Tracie Bibb at THE BIBB AGENCY – call Tracie now for a free quote, and she’ll make a donation to Team Rizz on your behalf
*by signing up for Team Rizz, you may be contacted by Team Captain, Tracie Bibb.
Details for the 2020 PurpleStride Virtual Walk/Run
- Sign up to join this year’s TEAM RIZZ for a special Rizzuto Show PURPLESTRIDE Virtual 5K Run or 1-mile Walk on Sunday, September 27th to support the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network of St. Louis. The first 300 Weirdos who sign up and raise a minimum of $25 or more in donations will receive a custom Rizzuto Show participation medal and Rizz Show race bib signed by The Rizzuto Show! The deadline to sign up in order to receive a medal and signed bib is Friday, September 18th or until supplies last.
- Any Team Rizz member who raises a minimum of $50 or more will also receive this year’s PupleStride “Eagle Call!” t-shirt featuring The Eagle Call Eagle hand-drawn by King Scott! The deadline to hit your $50 fundraising mark and receive your complimentary t-shirt is also Friday, September 18th.
- Don’t want to sign up to actually run or walk? You can just buy a purple Team Rizz t-shirt for a limited-time from MPG Tandem. Proceeds from the sales of this shirt will be donated to the Team Rizz team total supporting PANCAN St. Louis! CLICK HERE to purchase your shirt!
- Your Rizz Show Medal & Race Bib will be mailed to you prior to Sunday, September 27th – unless you’re one of our lucky team members selected to have your medal and bib delivered personally to you by a member of The Rizzuto Show. All five guys from the show will be delivering medals/bibs to several different Team Rizz members personally the week of 9/21-9/25.
- On Sunday, September 27th – pick your own location and route – and complete either your personal 5K Run or 1 Mile Walk on your own or with limited other members (while social distancing)! If the weather sucks on Sunday, September 27th or if you just can’t walk/run that Sunday, then complete your run/walk sometime that weekend as close to Sunday as possible.
- Here’s the important part!!! Once you complete your walk or run…make sure to create your own Rizz Show closing ceremony! Shoot a video or snap a pic of you receiving your Rizz Show participation medal and then share it with us on socials. The Rizzuto Show and The Point will be sharing and retweeting some of the funniest and most creative Team Rizz closing ceremony videos and pics all that week following the “race”.