Seether maps out end of year U.S. headlining run
Photo by Gabriel Grams | Getty Images
Seether will return to the U.S. later this year for a month-long run of headlining dates beginning on November 25th in Charlotte, North Carolina and wrapping up on December 20th in Cincinnati. Support on all the shows will come from Shaman's Harvest. The group continues to hit the road behind its seventh studio album, Poison The Parish, which emerged last May.
Frontman Shaun Morgan had said a while back that it can be tough to maintain a "normal" life when on a break from touring: "Normally you go home and it's, you know, that first day you sleep, you probably sleep pretty much two days. And then once that's over, then you kind of get back into a normal routine of just kind of existing and that sort of domestic environment. And once you're in it, you kind of enjoy it for a little while, but you start getting antsy pretty quickly. So it's that double-edged sword of, like, you tour real hard and you want to go home for just a week, and a week is just long enough to kind of recharge and come back out, you know."
- The latest single and video from Poison The Parish is "Betray And Degrade," which has collected over one million views in just one month.
- The new track follows "Let You Down," which spent four consecutive weeks at Number One on rock radio earlier this year.
- Seether is currently on a European tour that brings the band to St. Petersburg, Russia on Wednesday (September 13th).
- Newly announced Seether tour dates (subject to change):
November 25 – Charlotte, NC - The Fillmore
November 26 – Raleigh, NC - The Ritz
November 28 – Stroudsburg, PA - Sherman Theatre
November 29 – Sayreville, NJ - Starland Ballroom
December 1 – Worcester, MA - The Palladium
December 2 – Hartford, CT - Webster Theatre
December 3 – Silver Spring, MD - The Fillmore
December 5 – Atlanta, GA - The Tabernacle
December 6 – Little Rock, AR - Metroplex
December 8 – Lincoln, NE - Bourbon Theatre
December 9 – Des Moines, IA - 7 Flags Event Center
December 10 – Tulsa, OK - Cain’s Ballroom
December 14 – Fort Wayne, IN - Piere’s Entertainment Center
December 15 – Grayslake, IL - Fuel Arena
December 16 – Columbus, OH - Express Live
December 18 – Knoxville, TN - The Mill & Mine
December 19 – Evansville, IN - Victory Theatre
December 20 – Cincinnati, OH - Taft Theatre
- Poison The Parish debuted in the top spot on Billboard’s Hard Rock albums chart and Number 14 on the Billboard 200 album chart, selling more than 31,000 copies in its first week.
- Recorded at Blackbird Studio in Nashville, it's the first Seether album produced entirely by Shaun Morgan.