Linkin Park bassist launches podcast
Photo by Scott Dudelson/WireImage | Getty Images
Linkin Park bassist Dave “Phoenix” Farrell has launched a new podcast called Member Guest. Farrell is co-hosting the program alongside professional golfer Brendan Steele and Farrell‘s long-time friend Mark Fiore. The podcast's website states, "We are experts at a few things, and amateurs at many. Cheers to the endless pursuit of Golf, Music and less important things."
- Avenged Sevenfold singer M. Shadows is their first guest on the show's debut episode, which is streaming now.
- Upcoming guests include Green Day drummer Tre Cool and pro golfers John Mallinger and Charley Hoffman.
- Linkin Park has not officially announced whether the band intends to carry on without singer Chester Bennington, who took his own life on July 20th of last year.
- The band released a concert album in December, titled One More Light Live, which was recorded on their last tour with Bennington.
- Aside from Farrell, Linkin Park vocalist Mike Shinoda has stayed active online and recently released a photo of himself in the studio, although he did not reveal what he was recording.