You can’t buy this Hardee's POINT holiday stocking--you can only get it by trading a canned or non-perishable food good for a holiday stocking at one of the Point Hardee’s food drive stops benefiting Operation Food Search, A food bank feeding the St. Louis Bi-State Area.
This is the perfect stocking for yourself, a friend, or significant other as, every stocking will have a Point prize stuffed inside!
Prizes could include Cardinals tickets, autographed guitars, autographed posters, Hardee’s product cards, Hardee’s gift cards, CD's, Point t-shirts, and lots lots more!
The first 105 people to donate canned goods at each event receive a POINT Hardee’s stocking and gift! It’s easy…just stop by a local Hardee’s, donate some canned goods, pick up a stocking and a prize.
The new Memphis BBQ Thickburger…a 100% black angus beef thickburger, pulled pork, bbq sauce, crispy onion strings, all on a seeded…and that’s just the way it is!
Having a holiday party this year? Red Burrito can offer a quick easy solution for your party food needs…chips, salsa, tacos, and more…yes, Hardee’s Red Burrito menu items spice up any party so have Red Burrito cater your holiday party!
Each month, Operation Food Search distributes more than 2 million pounds of food and necessities to 230 food pantries, soup kitchens, and homeless shelters in 27 St. Louis-area counties of Missouri and Illinois.
Operation Food Search is privately funded. Food and funds are provided by individuals, businesses and organizations here in our St. Louis area community. Operation food search does not receive any United Way funds or government food stuffs. Quite simply, they are people helping people – and to this end, they are building a healthier, more vibrant St. Louis region. Because of this Operation Food Search depends on donations from the community. Together, we can impact lives one meal at a time.
register to win a trip for 2 to Punta Cana
Apple Vacations will be sending 2 lucky winners and their guests on a four-night trip to Riu Bambu, in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic departing from STL.
Trip includes four-night accommodations, round-trip charter air, transfers to/from resort, non-motorized watersports, all food/drinks and the assistance of an in-resort Apple Representative. Trip is valid for travel through December 1st, 2013. Taxes, insurance and additional expenses (such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All departure/immigration taxes, insurance and fuel surcharges (approximately $320-370 USD per person, subject to change) must be paid by winner to Apple Vacations prior to departure.
- All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability. Blackout dates do apply.
- This trip is valid through December 1st, 2013
- Travel dates are final and will not be extended.
- Travel is not permitted during holiday periods including both 5 days prior to and after
- Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
- Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades.
- Winner must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.
- Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.