Advertisement

Rizzuto Show

Congratulations, Ryan - today's Team Rizz member-of-the-day! Every Team Rizz member-of-the-day receives a limited-edition TEAM RIZZ jersey, on-air mentions by The Rizzuto Show on the day you’re selected, an on-demand song request on that day’s show, a personal phone call from a...
Panda Express Now Has an Orange Chicken Burrito I think it's safe to call Panda Express "inauthentic" Chinese food. And now, we can call it inauthentic MEXICAN food too. Because there are four Panda Express locations in southern California that are now serving ORANGE CHICKEN...
Mom live-streamed son, 10, driving car on town roads A Connecticut woman has been accused of letting her 10-year-old son drive her car on public roads and streaming it on Facebook Live. Monroe resident Lisa Nussbaum was charged Friday with risk of injury or impairing morals of a...
Two Brothers Did Shrooms, Got Naked, and Started Making Out with Each Other A 24-year-old guy named Noah Batz did a bunch of drugs with his 21-year-old brother Timothy last Sunday at their apartment in Indianapolis. Then they both got NAKED . . . went out to the parking lot...
Amazon's Alexa shuts down when asked if she's connected to the CIA With the CIA's ability to 'breach almost anything connected to the internet' made public, many citizens have begun questioning their devices. A clip has surfaced showing an anonymous woman asking Amazon 's Alexa...
What to Know About This Weekend's Daylight Saving Time Spring Forward Get ready to spring forward this weekend — Daylight Saving Time begins on Sunday . Here's everything you need to know about the time-change. Clocks will jump forward by one hour on March 12 at 2 a.m. The jump...
12% of You Don't Leave a Note When You Hit Another Car According to a new survey, 12% of people who hit another car while they were parking last year didn't leave a note. The other 88% claim they DID. There's no way 88% of us are THAT honest . . . I'm calling B.S. My car gets...
Lionel Richie's St. Louis concert with Mariah Carey has been canceled after Richie had to postpone his "All the Hits" tour due to knee surgery. The concert was set to take place on April 18 at the Scottrade Center. On February 24, Richie posted a statement to Twitter saying, "...
The Blues are back on the ice for the next two straight days at the Scottrade Center. Tonight, the Blues take on the Ducks and then they play the Islanders tomorrow night. Both games are at 7PM. The Blues are currently in the 2nd wild card spot in the west with LA right on their...