Rizz News

Blog > Rizzuto Show > Rizz News > #RizzNews: August Busch IV lands helicopter in a parking lot, Guy gets Axe because radio station won't play ICP, Mother of the Year contender AND MORE!

#RizzNews: August Busch IV lands helicopter in a parking lot, Guy gets Axe because radio station won't play ICP, Mother of the Year contender AND MORE!

August Busch IV arrested for trying to fly helicopter while intoxicated

via KDSK

Former Anheuser-Busch CEO August Adolphus Busch IV was arrested in Swansea overnight Monday after police say he tried to fly a helicopter while allegedly intoxicated.

According to Swansea police, officers were first called Monday afternoon around 12:45 when they got reports of an unauthorized helicopter landing at a business at 1 Bronze Point. The FAA was notified and advised they were going to investigate.

But around 8:15, police were notified again because witnesses said the pilot appeared to be too intoxicated to fly. Officers arrived at found the 53-year-old Busch IV attempting to take off with a woman who claimed to be his wife.

According to court documents obtained by 5 On Your Side, inside the helicopter were eight dogs,  multiple loaded firearms and prescription drugs, some of which are for fertility issues.

Busch IV was arrested and taken to a local hospital for blood, urine and breath samples after officers conducted the standard field sobriety tests. According to court records, Busch IV blew a .000 during the breath test, but was unable to follow some directions and could not complete some steps during a field sobriety test.

The officer, according to court records, believing Busch IV could be under the influence of prescription drugs, informed him he was no longer permitted to fly away.

Busch IV informed the officer of his Missouri conceal carry license and that he was armed with a gun in his front pants pocket. According to court records, as the officer removed the weapon, Busch said the Rohrbaugh R9 was “hot.”

Further investigation found at least four other loaded firearms on board the helicopter and numerous prescription drugs. According to court records, a second sobriety test was performed in which Busch IV had “mumbled and slurred” speech to the point “it was difficult to understand.”

According to the officer performing the test, Busch IV also struggled with the one leg stand and walk and turn portions of the test.

He has since been released from the hospital, according to Swansea Police, and is not facing any criminal charges at this time. However, sources said that could change depending on the outcome of the tests.

A St. Clair County judge granted the testing with a search warrant under the offenses of reckless conduct, unlawful use of a weapon and intoxicated persons in or about an aircraft.


Victim in I-44 shooting in Webster Groves dies

via St. Louis Post-Dispatch

One person has died after someone opened fire on a car on Interstate 44 on Sunday night, injuring three people, police said.

The Major Case Squad of Greater St. Louis was called in to assist in the investigation, but authorities have released few details.

At least two of the victims suffered gunshot wounds, and one died from the injuries Tuesday, police say.

Shamarcus McCullough, 20, died about 10:20 a.m., according to the St. Louis County Medical Examiner's Office. McCullough lived in the 2600 block of Rutger Street in St. Louis, authorities said.

Authorities did not provide any identifying information on the other two people injured and weren’t saying how the third person was hurt.

They were traveling east on I-44 about 10:15 p.m. Sunday when someone in another vehicle fired shots at them between South Berry Road and Big Bend Boulevard in Webster Groves, according to Lt. Andrew Miller of the Webster Groves Police Department.

The incident began as an argument in the parking lot of a MotoMart gas station near Six Flags in Eureka, a police source said. MotoMart staff provided police with surveillance images which captured the altercation, Rob Forsyth, president of the company that owns MotoMart, told the Post-Dispatch.

But Olivette Lt. Dave Wolf, a spokesman for the Major Case Squad, said only that the shooting does not appear to be random, though the motivation is unknown.

Police would not say whether the car crashed after the shooting. Police also would not provide the ages and genders of the three victims.

“To protect the investigation, we’re not releasing any additional information at this point,” Miller said in an email.

The Major Case Squad provides manpower when called in by municipalities that need help with an investigation. Wolf said 24 detectives were helping in this case.

Police are asking that anyone who saw the shooting or has information about it to call the Major Case Squad hotline at 314-963-5404 or CrimeStoppers at 1-866-371-8477.

A Guy With an Axe Is Arrested Outside a Radio Station When They Won't Play His Request


I know that in my business, we're supposed to tell you to "never touch that dial" . . . but this guy probably should've touched that dial.

A man drove to Kiss 108 in Boston on Monday afternoon to request a song in person:  "My Axe" by Insane Clown Posse.  But, like every single other radio station in the country and the world, they don't play Insane Clown Posse songs.

And when they wouldn't play his request, the guy pulled out an AXE and some KNIVES, and demanded it.

The SWAT team came, and after a three-hour standoff . . . which included the guy fighting through a shot from a Taser . . . he was arrested without anyone getting hurt.

The police say he's going to have a psychiatric evaluation.

(CBS 4 - Boston)


A Woman Leaves Her Kid in a Hot Car, Then Asks Cops to Crank the A/C on Her Way to Jail

A 30-year-old woman in South Daytona, Florida named Colleen Walker left her 5-year-old son in a hot car last month while she shopped at a Dollar General store.  And someone called 911 after they heard the kid screaming.


She left the driver's side window open.  But the temperature inside the car still got up to 107 degrees, and he was in there for almost 30 minutes.


Colleen claimed he was only there for 12 minutes, and it wasn't a big deal.  But the cops checked the store's security footage, and he was actually there for 28 minutes.


Luckily he's okay.  But they told her they've seen kids DIE after just 15 minutes at temperatures that high.


She just kept arguing though, and claimed it wasn't a big deal.  So they arrested her for child neglect.  And you KNOW they'll use this next part in court . . .


While they were driving her to the station, she complained that the back of the cop car was TOO HOT, and asked them to crank the A/C.  She's facing a maximum of five years in jail if she's convicted.


(WFTV / Daytona Beach News-Journal)


Related articles

Yes or B.S.: The 13th Anniversary of YouTube Video of jNQXAC9IVRw It's time for "Yes or B.S." We give you a...
House Speaker Paul Ryan won't seek re-election: 'I like to think I've done my part' via CNN : House Speaker Paul...
Motorcyclist killed in South County accident via KMOV : A motorcyclist was killed and another person was injured...
To save money, Dellwood drops St. Louis County Police via KMOV : St. Louis County Police will no longer be...