#FOODNews: 9% of People Hate Girl Scout Cookies, Shamrock Shakes are BACK, and Olive Garden's New Invention Is a Bowl Made of Pizza Crust Filled with Meatballs
9% of People Hate Girl Scout Cookies, Plus Our Five Favorite Types
Everyone's got a favorite Girl Scout cookie, right? Well, apparently not. It turns out almost 1 in 10 people hate ALL of them.
According to a new survey, 9% of Americans don't like any type of Girl Scout cookie. For the rest of us, here are the five most popular types . . .
1. Thin Mints. 27% said it's their favorite Girl Scout cookie. And they're #1 across pretty much all age groups and demographics . . . men, women, young people, and seniors. Even Democrats and Republicans agree they're best.
2. Samoas or Caramel deLites, 19%. They're called different things in different parts of the country.
3. Tagalongs or Peanut Butter Patties, 10%.
4. Trefoils or Shortbread cookies, 10%.
5. Do-si-dos or Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies, 9%.
Only 4% said another type of Girl Scout cookie is their favorite . . . and 5% said they've never tried Girl Scout Cookies before.
The Shamrock Shake Is Back at McDonald's
It's not REALLY St. Patrick's Day season until this happens.
The Shamrock Shake just returned to McDonald's.
And if you want to find which McDonald's have it already, there's a new official Shamrock Shake Finder app you can download for free from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
via USA Today
Olive Garden's New Invention Is a Bowl Made of Pizza Crust Filled with Meatballs
I like that Olive Garden doesn't even PRETEND like it's interested in selling you anything healthy. They're going the opposite direction and they don't care.
The newest item at Olive Garden is the Meatball Pizza Bowl. It's an edible bowl made out of pizza dough that's filled with cheese, sauce, and 10 MEATBALLS.
It costs $9, and comes with unlimited salad and breadsticks . . . because you probably need unlimited breadsticks as a side dish for this thing.