Advertisement

Sexy Time Fun Facts

For older men, could more sex be risky? Sexually active older ​ men may be more likely to have a heart attack, heart failure or stroke compared with their less lusty peers, new research suggests. Among the findings: Older men were more likely than older women to say they were...
Sleeping Naked Is Good For You? Well I'm not going to argue with THIS. A survey found only 12% of people SLEEP NAKED . . . but the other 88% really need to start. Because it turns out it's good for your health. Here are the four reasons why . . . 1. You'll sleep better. Your...
12% of People Say the Person They're With Isn't "The One" This number seems low to me . . . I figured there were a lot more people who wound up SETTLING than this. A new survey found only 12% of people say the person they're with isn't "The One." That means 88% of us think we...
The 10 Countries with the Longest & Shortest Penises Top 10 Countries: 1. Congo 2. Ecuador 3. Ghana 4. Venezuela 5. Cameroon 6. Colombia 7. Lebanon 8. Jamaica 9. Panama 10. Burkina Faso Bottom 10 Countries: 1. Thailand 2. Nepal 3. North Korea 4. Cambodia 5. Sri Lanka 6...
You Expect the Person You're Sexting Not to Show Anyone Else . . . But There's a Good Chance They Will When you're sexting with someone, you're probably assuming they're going to keep whatever you send them private, right? Sounds perfectly reasonable. Well, you're WRONG. A new...
A New Study Finds Tinder Is Making Women Miserable A new study found that Tinder is tough on women . . . because it's giving them a weird sense of rejection that they never had to deal with in old-fashioned dating. The main reason is that men will swipe right on lots and lots of...
Daughter accidentally included on moms sexts with lover via daily mail Just the idea of your parents being sexual active can be a repulsive thought for many - let alone having to hear all the juicy details from the horse's mouth.. So it would be hard not to feel for this poor...
Having Lots of Sex Could Keep You From Overeating A new study out of York University in England found that getting-it-on could keep you from overeating. The researchers found that one of the best ways to eat less is to make sure your body is producing lots of oxytocin. And when...
The Best Cities in the World For Hooking Up With Someone on Tinder A new study analyzed which cities around the world have the most active Tinder users . . . which makes them the best places to hook up with someone. Here's the top 10 . . . 1. London. 2. Paris. 3. New York. 4...