Another F***ing List
ANOTHER F***ING LIST: THINGS THAT COST AS MUCH AS RAISING A CHILD
Aug. 27, 2014
In 2013, the average cost of raising a child (to age 18) was $245,340. Kids are priceless, but in the interest of math, here are some non-toddler things that money could get you:
1. Four years’ tuition at Harvard Business School.
2. 123,286 boxes of Swedish Fish.
3. Pay off your student loan debt about eight times over.
4. A year of rent on this beach house in Hawaii.
5. 27,260 jugs of Carlo Rossi.
6 A 2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed.
7 About 35,049 Chipotle burritos.
8 PLUS 136,300 sides of guacamole, which costs $1.80 extra.
9 Clean water for life for over 9,800 people in the developing world.
10. 2,271 years of a Netflix subscription.
11. 123,286 Doritos Loaded from 7-Eleven.
12. 3,066,250 K-coins in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
CHECK IT ALL OUT ON BUZZFEED.COM